Monday, November 25, 2019

Faded, Butt Fabulous!

Faded, butt Fabulous Dragonflies



I'm safe. I'm happy. 
Across many miles, and hardships, I see your beautiful light!
You're fighting so damned hard to stay #Perfect; for everyone else, while being glorified, for falling apart...so damned beautifully! Don't let them clip your wings! 





It shouldn't take someone so "disgusting" as me, to point out that a trauma SURVIVOR should be screaming like an idiot, running around town; with their hair on fire, looking desperately for the help...they've truly needed! 
Jesus fucking hello, people! 


See what switching your addiction, to reflection, could do for you! Introspection is a muthafucker, for reasons, because goats πŸ¦™ #BluntSpeak 

Did they value my words, truly, before they dragged me; kicking and screaming, into "helping for friendships sake," when everyone knows that my Jeep isn't running? 
I don't get paid at all for this bullshit! 
I'm the one looking for a way to get to the damned therapist, that I've been fighting so fucking hard and long to get; now that I've 'fucked shit up appropriately,' in my "dirty cock" way. 

And now, these "friends are worried?" 🀦🏻‍♀️πŸ’†πŸ»‍♀️πŸ’¨πŸ’¨πŸ’¨




What. πŸ‘The. πŸ‘Actual. πŸ‘Fuck.

They asked me to bear Free Witness, and ridicule me in the name of fucking ego and persona, and think they're truly just fine? Who the fuck keeps telling them these things? It's not fucking true, assholes! They're  the fucking drama-queens! And they're  doing it publicly, and then blaming me when they pop back in to beg for fucking help, when I can't even get out of my fucking bed some days? Who the fuck do these people think they are? 

Advocates, my asshole friends! 
Starfish muthafuckers, that's it! Look at them like a #Patrick, snd it gets easier to laugh; rather than absorb their hate, and wear the shame of their words, And their actions. Wear your #love well and #Safely! 




Switch your addiction, to truly loving yourself, and be there for the people who truly do matter! 
They're broken for reasons beyond their control, and you are truly fucking not helping. 
Quit asking me to champion for people, on my #whitehorse, and Yes I fucking went there!!! Color matters here, and you don't need to know why! There are many colors in this fabulously fucked up rainbow fart sparkle party, jerkface. 
I see you, because you asked me to #witness #Freely, butt who are you to me, #FriendOfMyFriend? 



People calling owners of industry growers to say I hurt their feelings on the fucking internet. 
And you call me Crazy? Are you fucking serious, people? You're LIVE AND PAID
They are asking me to pay money, and show up, just to be blamed and ridiculed. 
butt #iAm fucking FineAF over here
In #ManicMandaLand πŸ’šπŸ€“πŸπŸ§š‍♂️
#MarylandCannabis #TheAdorkableAdvocate #MyFriend #Industry MedicalCannabis #LookAtMe #Money #Greed Hate Lies #PaidAdvocates 
Do you hear me now, muthafuckers? 🀨
Do you?! 🀨🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐

#AdvocateIfYouRelate
#DontSayJump #SuicidePrevention #SuicideAwareness #MismanagedManiaMyAssMuthafucker! 🀣🀣

AND #YouHaveATherapist #CommUNITY
Major #ChronicWarriors have felt that hardcore, in the harshest ways, so often; whether anyone would like to admit it, or not! #EqualButtDifferent 



Who's truly there for them? Are you, #MyFriend 🀫🀫🀫🀫
#AcquaintanceToCourtshipForLove

I've not met some in person yet, and feel their hurt. Use your words, with Empaths people. It does hurt










No comments:

Post a Comment