Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Friendship Fuckery

This. One. Post. Caused me so much pain yesterday, when I was having an amazing day, and I just need to vent. A lot. How can things get so out of out if control, and why do I have to answer immediately; when I feel/relate/convey more emotions, at a much broader range, than most people? 
People can jump to conclusions, and rip me up; and send in a referee (mediator) to clean up the mess; but I defend myself, and I’m an asshole who’s making people crazy? 
WTF indeed. 




I’m just hurt, and for good reason. I’ll get through it; bc friends, real friends, are checking in...

People who expect absolutely zero from me, but a check-in and good back-and-forth conversation; no matter how tired or stressed they are. 

Thank you; to these amazing friends! They are #diamonds in my life 


Then you offer to set my mania straight, and lure me with falsities of security in your #lovingkindness and friendship. 

Looks like: 

Oh hey, checking in on you. I miss you

I’m sorry all is a mess. What’s going on? 

Oh Idk what this is about. Sorry. 

Let’s do xyz soon. I miss you. 


Hours later...I see an event‼️ this person is doing, around said ‘xyz’ #lure


Inclusion is fine. I love #inclusion. I don’t REQUIRE inclusion. I REQUIRE #respect and #consideration, for what I AM going through, and NOT what I can do for you. 

No, I’m not fine! Glad you are! Seriously!! I am so happy that you are happy! But, please...just don’t fuck with my emotions right now. 

If you think a suicidal friend can make you suicidal; check in on that friend, or send someone else....

Quit FUCKING WITH PEOPLE’S EMOTIONS! 

I wish you could see. I’m sorry you can’t. Please open your beautiful eyes. I know you can’t help it. But you look to my words often, and find solace for a reason. 

#iNeedSolace too. #Peace is not plentiful in my life, so please stop offering me anxiety & stress. 

In crowds, I feel expected to ‘perform,’ and be happy. I’m actually hassled for being quiet (or loud)

If you think it’s easy being me, please pay for the mental healthcare I need, so I’m actually better. 

Your friendship would be amazing, if it met my needs at the moment. I’m sorry it can’t be. 

I need my deep soul-ship friends right now; but they’re all going through hell. 

Probably because of other assholes, or situations, wrecking their lives. And no, it’s NOT fair. Nobody should expect it to be. 

#DontKickADownedWarrior, but watch also how you lift them! Especially if they have TBI’s! They’re more vulnerable than you think. Brain injuries cause their one special he’ll! And I’ve endured a lot of major concussions in my life. 

On that note, don’t send in a referee guys. Don’t send your spouse or friends or anyone...if you don’t have the fucking balls to say something to me, yourself. I don’t need to be man-sprained to, when I did NOTHING wrong. This is why I’m glad my husband won’t go after people. Because I’m not the encouraging type, but he’d defend me if I needed it. I know he would. I’ve had ex’s let me get in fiat fights with men, to defend MYSELF

If you think you can’t handle me, and you send a MAN; I will fucking level him too! That’s how it works! 





I’m an honest person, who is bluntly myself...consistently. 

#HugYou for assuming otherwise, and not thinking my love for you was real; and showing me your true pain, in lashing out at me. I’m not the one you’re mad at, truly. Neither is the one that I refuse to bash. Get over it by yourself, with YOUR friends, who sympathize completely. I cannot relate to you on that level of hate. I just CANNOT. It’s on the level of #racism and #sexism for me. I just HATE #hate, and then I’m bashed for answering with facts; bc I’m the person “who creates safe spaces and doesn’t bash people.” And then people constantly suggest I take a break from FB 

No! I’m an advocate. I show all my pain, as much as I want...on MY wall. 

My point of view is NOT skewed, I promise you! I know my role in this, and with help while emotional, I can see if I’ve hurt you. I see every single move I’ve made on my end, and every move from yours near me. I’m observant AF! 

Yes, I do know you’re going through hell. I set a limit, you said you understood, and that it’s okay! Now you’re sending your husband to MY wall?? I’ve never even met him 


*To more than just one person:

Don’t come to me with falsities, to promote yourself, as a friend, while inviting me to something ‘seemingly fun,’ and don’t even tell me you have plans. 

Oh you’re selling tickets‼️

Bet you’ll decide to offer me a free one. 

I bet you think I’ll invite MY friends. 

When people who care offer things, I automatically know who is there, and what to expect...WHEN IT IS OFFERED. NO behind the back slick shit. 

This is what it’s like to be me....EVERY DAY‼️

BC IM NICE AND GIVE A FUCK....ABOUT ANYTHING AND ANYONE‼️‼️EVEN JUST A LITTLE


IM NOT ACCEPTING YOUR PAIN RIGHT NOW‼️

I’ve been screaming this publicly for quite a while now. 

I’ve had FRIENDS who I barely talk to, reach out to make sure I’m alright‼️


People have had me so torn up, that I’ve literally bitten one of my best friend’s hands (Love you, sis); but bc we’re fucking adults:

1) her children never knew anything happened

2) my son (much older) knew barely anything

3) I tried my best to not bitch much about her, through my pain and healing

4) when I calmed down enough, I reached back out to her; with true guilt and shame, knowing I’d be met with a gentle embrace. 

5) I’m there for her, and she’s here for me; as we both face hell, together, again‼️

#Friendship #Sisterhood #MySis 💖


Just pick up your own pieces, and go away. I am NOT on YOUR wall, makinga mess. You’re in MY “LOVE POST,” having fun being a twat-enema! 

Glad to have been blocked by one person! 


Have a peaceful Tuesday, fuckers! You’ve earned it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment