Sunday, August 4, 2019

It’s okay for your soul to have bullet points and asterisks

Life takes turns, and we can’t always express ourselves, but our soul’s true intentions show in our actions. 



I see you struggling, and feeling alone. 
I know it feels like you can’t trust anyone right now, and that’s okay. Your feelings are valid, no matter who made you feel them currently, recently, or from the past. 
I’m here. 
I see the pain you’re trying to hide. Most won’t, but I applaud your bravery and courage. And it’s okay if you don’t want to talk about it. 
I’m here. 
I see how pain can lead to desperation for an escape. Your feelings are valid; the questions you’re asking are what’s wrong. But it’s alright if you don’t want to talk about it. 
I’m here. 
I see the storm brewing beneath the surface, and I’d like to help you through the rough patch...and make sure you arrive safely to shore. But it’s okay if you’re not ready right now. 
I’m here. 
I see the posts you’ve written, and I know the attention you seek is just love and understanding. Your feelings are valid. I see and hear you. And it’s okay if you feel overwhelmed. 
I’m here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment